If you would like to help our community more generally:
- We are collecting for Broxbourne foodbank, and make a delivery on the first Wednesday of each month. Please be in touch with Gill Hall (email@example.com, 01707 874872) to arrange delivery of donations; if you are unable to make a delivery, we may be able to arrange collection. All non-perishable food and other useful household items are very welcome.
- Broxbourne foodbank are in particular need of:
- Tins of meat, fruit, vegetables, and fish;
- Tins of rice pudding and custard; and
- Squash, UHT juice, and UHT milk.