This parish is currently in a vacancy. Our previous vicar, Revd Rachel Phillips left the parish in January to take up a new post in Rochester Cathedral.
- The PCC (Parochial Church Council) has published our Parish Profile which describes to prospective applicants details about us and our parish. It tells applicants about the person that we are seeking and the challenges ahead.
- The PCC met the Bishop of Hertford and the Archdeacon at a 'Vacancy Meeting' on 30th January.
- The PCC has nominated Jessica Hollings and Dan Ruge Cope to be our representatives.
- Sue Peasley, our Patron, is unable to participate in the selection process and has nominated Martin Wiley as her representative.
- Jessica, Dan and Martin met the Bishop, the Archdeacon and the Rural Dean on 29th March to discuss our next steps.
Our Next Steps
- The vacancy will be advertised during May, with shortlisting in June and interviews in July